Powered by Blogger.

A Recipe From Talented Granma: Crunchy Chicken Casserole

No comments


Actually today is monday, and I 'm stressed a bit. But I know a recipe for cheer up! Today I have such a treat for y'all! My supreme FAVORITE formulas are gone down family formulas. One of our closest and dearest youth companion's Grandmother makes this amazingly DELICIOUS dish and she was so sweet to pass the formula on to me to impart to you folks! It is SOOOOO great! We are tremendous enthusiasts of french singed onions and they completely MAKE this dish! Don't hesitate to sub out any veggies your family prefers. This is likewise an EXCELLENT approach to go through remaining Chicken. My sweet kiddos and I had a ton of fun making this goulash! A gigantic thank you to Grandma's for offering her awesome formula to us! We will be making it over and over! 





Grandmother's Crunchy Onion and Chicken Dinner 

Fixings 

2 Cooked and Diced Chicken Breast (I utilized this strategy to heat the chicken, since I didn't have any extra to go through) 

1 (10 3/4oz) Can Cream of Chicken Soup 

1/4 glass Milk 

2 Cups French's Original French Fried Onions, isolated 

1 Cup Vegetables of your decision (I utilized 1/2 glass diced Carrots sauteed in 1 TBSP spread and 1/2 container solidified peas) 

2 glasses egg noodles, cooked for 1 minute not exactly the bundle headings (They will keep cooking in the broiler) 

1/2 Cups Shredded Cheese, isolated (We utilize Sharp Cheddar) 

Headings 

Preheat broiler to 350 degrees 

Join cooked, cubed Chicken bosom, Cream of Chicken Soup, milk, 1 container french fricasseed onions, Veggies, Noodles and 1/2 Cup Cheese and fill a lubed 2 Quart Casserole dish. Spread with foil and heat for 30 minutes. Join the other measure of french broiled onions and other measure of cheddar. Expel Foil from meal and top with cheddar and french broiled onion blend. Heat for 5 more minutes or until cheddar is softened! Appreciate!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment